The Embassy powdered metal process builds unique capabilities into sintered metal parts to perform beyond expectations in a wide range of applications.
- Handles a wide variety of metals
- Offers economic, green alternative to casting and machining
- Capable of achieving high surface finish
- Achieves closer tolerances
- Lean manufacturing process reduces scrap loss
- Near net parts eliminate machining
- Combines metals for specific applications
- Can be impregnated, plated, heat-treated, case hardened, welded, and more
- Value added processes build cost-savings into every part
HOW IT WORKS
Recycled, Green Technology
Powdered metals are recycled metalsof various kinds that are melted and atomized to create a powder that is recombined, reconfigured, and sintered to meet enhanced specifications for a wide range of applications.
Based on customer needs, we engineer solutions that result in finished parts that exceed traditional casting or machined tolerances and specifications and contain enhanced capabilities, such as self-lubrication, higher heat tolerance, and more.
Molding And Forming
Powdered metal compounds are poured into forms and pressed into parts in our high powered presses.
Sintering For Maximum Performance
Pressed parts are sintered to specific, extremely high temperatures to achieve maximum strength and precise final shape, reducing and often eliminating machining, thereby saving time and money.
Embassy’s expertise extends to specialized engineered metal solutions that combine metals, add capabilities, and improve performance.
Discover the Potential of Sintered Engineered Metal
Informative Lunch and Learn programs and onsite training with your engineers show how, working with Embassy, you can realize the full potential of sintered engineered metals.
Let us show you how our unique combination of engineering expertise, production capabilities, and commitment to personalize solutions can make all the difference.